To provide all clients with effective techniques for relaxation, stress relief and pain management & good old fashioned customer service. To provide the world with handcrafted skincare products that improve the skin and bring enjoyment.
About the space:
anja. massage JH is a boutique massage studio, nestled in the heart of Jackson, Wyoming. The space is quaint, clean and modern. The central downtown location makes this a great location to book your treatment sessions.
Please arrive 5 min before your appointment. If you are late you will forfeit the time of your treatment. If I am running late you will receive your full treatment length. If you are more than 20 min late your appointment will be cancelled and your card will be charged 50% of the treatment cost. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations in the 24 hour time frame will be charged 50% of the treatment cost. Plan ahead in the summer for traffic and parking. Plan ahead in booking if possible, However same day bookings are available.
About Your Therapist Jamie:
I am a Colorado Native who grew up in Jackson Hole. I love to paddle board, read, go for long walks and hangout with my family! When I was 16 I got my first massage. I felt so good afterwards and had such a out of this world experience, I decided I wanted to go to massage school after I graduated high school. Helping people feel good as a career is a great honor. Massage school was a wonderful experience for me. I really got into clinical deep tissue and neuromuscular therapy as well as energy healing. I was trained by Therapists who worked for the Colorado Eagles Hockey Team. These guys knew how to treat athletes. Also my experiences working in spas such as the Four Seasons really helped gain a love of all things SPA.
Credentials & Achievements
• Graduated Jackson Hole High School 2000.
• Received Certified Massage Therapist Certification, chakra healing, mind-body therapy, and neuromuscular rehabilitation, training from the Healing Arts Institute 2003. 500 hour certificate plus about a 100 hours post graduation credits.
• Reiki attunements 1 & 2 from Devananda 2003.
• Trained with Barb Shannon at HAI for Aromatherapy Training 2003.
• I have worked at and trained in some of the worlds best luxury spas since 2003-2018.
• Worked as Asst. Spa Director at Spring Creek Ranch 2004.
• Received pregnancy massage certification from Four Seasons Resort 2005.
• Served as Captain of the Green Commity Four Seasons Resorts 2005-2006
•Received a Art Scholarship for Art Portfolio submission to Vancouver Film School.
• Attended VFS for the Digital Design program & film production experience in Vancouver, BC 2006-2007.
• Created the anja. brand in Vancouver, BC, CA 2006.
• Worked for some of Jackson Hole's most elite families part-time serving as: a professional home organizer, personal assistant work, nanny, housekeeper, event helper 2008-2017.
• Received professional home organization training 2010 from Mary Austadourian.
• Worked as a private chef in Jackson Hole 2015-2017.
• Currently a Massage Therapist at Shooting Star Jackson Hole.
•Currently Owner anja. relax + water + love = beauty
• Became a mommy January 2017.
• Created anja. skincare and bodycare product line in October 2017.
• Became a Certified Transformational Life Coach 2018.