massage therapy, chakra balancing, energy work, stretching, body treatments
Benefits of the Treatments and Techniques at anja anjamassagejh.com
· Deep Tissue massage: Deep Tissue massage alleviates pain from chronic tightness and soreness of muscles by working deep in the musculature. The pressure is moderate to deep. This type of massage releases adhesion's and breaks up scar tissue. All massage helps the body release Oxytocin hormone which helps people feel good, and connected to each other.
· Swedish massage: Swedish massage increases circulationin the body helping release toxins and assist in healing tissues. The pressure is light to moderate, effleurage strokes. It also activates the parasympathetic response in the nervous system or the relaxation response. This helps alleviate stress and anxiety.
· Neuromuscular Therapy: Helps reset the resting length of a muscle. So if a muscle is tight at rest, neuromuscular therapy is a quick way to reset the tension level of the muscle, it also can help improve posture when combined with stretching and exercising.
· Dry Brushing: Increases the circulation, removes dead skin cells softening the skin.
· Salt Scrubs: Skin tends to look brighter and younger after a salt scrub. Regular use of salt scrubs can minimize stretch marks over time.
· Hot Herbal Wraps: The heat of these wraps causes the body to warm and increase circulation. This can have a slimming effect through water loss and a detoxifying effect on the body. I also find them to be deeply calming.
· Energy Work: The health benefits of energy work may or may not include: deep relaxation, enhanced clarity, increased insight, clearing blocks and assisting in pain management.